BSCR Study Support - post primary
BSCR Study Support provides young people who are of secondary school age (11-18) the opportunity to work 1 to 1 with University Students on their academic work. Pupils are matched with a student, who has experience in a subject the young person feels they need supported in.
The Aim of the Project:
- Provide FREE educational support for local secondary school children.
- To develop their knowledge, skills and confidence in their academic work.
- To create an environment where the children feel relaxed, valued and engaged.
- Raise aspirations in children from the local area with informal careers & guidance chats.
- Assist parents who feel that they cannot fully support their children academically.
- Provide additional resources in a safe & comfortable space for children to complete their school work.